top of page


Real estate is a big investment - make sure you get the proper legal advice and service you need to reduce stress and make sure the transaction gets done right. It's always best to use a lawyer that specialises in real estate and can help navigate you through the process.  We can assist you in all manners of residential, commercial, and agricultural real estate transactions.

If you're buying or selling a house or commercial building, need to refinance or register a new mortgage, looking to have a commercial lease reviewed or prepared, give us a call. No realtor? No problem, we can draft up sale agreements for private sales. 

Feel free to contact us for a quote. 

Real Estate Lawyers:

Kellan Gulka-Tiechko        (306) 791-2501  

Dale Canham                     (306) 791-2503

Residential Real Estate

  • Buy or sell a house

  • Land transfer

  • Mortgage

  • Condominiums

  • Purchase & Sale Agreements

  • Rent-to-own

  • Construction Agreements

Commercial Real Estate

  • Buy or sell a commercial building

  • Leases

  • Commercial Mortgages

  • Developments

  • Construction Agreements

Re-financing and Mortgages

  • New mortgages

  • Paying out and discharging mortgages

  • Re-financing your property

  • Adding new mortgagors/ owners on title


Real Estate

  • Buy or Sell farmland

  • Farmland leases

  • Crop-sharing agreements

  • Joint tenancy transfers with trust agreements for estate planning

Kellan Gulka-Tiechko

Real Estate Lawyer

bottom of page